lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

Trip

Last year I went on a trip to Africa. It was the wildest thing I made in my hole life. I went with a friend to South Africa an lots of other countries. We went by plain and slept in tents. They were 30 days of sufferment and also of an incredible experience. We didn't have much to eat and the weather was very hot during the day and quite cold at night. We explored every little space of the each country we visited. We met very kind people from all over the world who help us in our adventures. After seeing the poberty and the lack of development of the country I can love my country a lot more, altough it isn't what I want it to be. In Africa there are a lot of people with out homes and jobs. They suffer from all the basics necesities and are incredibly poor. I think something important needs to be done in this continent to improve the poblation situation. They need help so we should be more concious of their huge problem.

No hay comentarios: