lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

My dream

I always thougth which was my dream. I once said it was to fly but that is imposible.The second was to be the President of Argentina but that was even more imposible. So I got to the conclusion that being a profesional football player was my dream. It is what I enjoy most: playing football. I think there isn't a better profession. You don't fight with anybody, you only play and much better if you defend the colours of your team. Of course that you suffer a lot and have a lot of pressures but it is what you like, what you have done since you were a child with your friends and you even get Paid!!!!!!!!!!. So I repeat: being a profesional football player is the best job you can have, although you have to work on sundays................

No hay comentarios: