domingo, 22 de abril de 2007

Holidays

I usually go to holidays to the beach. I prefer the beach, the city than the mountains or the snow. I find it more comfortable to be without so many clothes, just a t-shirt and a short, not a lot of clothes on to protect you from the cold. They are heavy and don't look so good. I also enjoy a lot swimming in the sea with those huge and strong waves that hit you in your face and can be very dangerous too. I once swam so far away that I nearly didn't come back, I was really frightened and until today I don't know how I managed to come back to land. But I like taking risks so I don't regret having done such a dangerous thing. It is also true that the heat and the sun can bother you, along with the wind and the cold at night, but I personally don't really care at all for that.

No hay comentarios: